It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- ongoing projects include: " Metal Extraction from solid Waste with Microorganisms Microbial mineral Solubilization: the Formation of water-soluble Metal Cyanides by Cyanogenic icroorganisms, Aeromicrobiology: Monitoring the Distribution and Diversity of airborne Microorganisms in Indoor and Outdoor Environments "
- "an open software and data platform that aims to enable researchers to predict and ultimately design biological function. KBase’s unified data model allows users to perform integrated analyses across plants, microbes, and their communities ..."
- document from journal Molecular Biology
- "Interest in the microbial biodegradation of pollutants has intensified in recent years as mankind strives to find sustainable ways to cleanup contaminated environments."
- "Chemical reactions occurring in the environment mediated by microbial communities"
- "to investigate the structure and functioning of ecological systems and to predict their response to changing environmental conditions, to apply the resulting knowledge to the preservation and management of natural resources, and to educate both future scientists and concerned citizens."
- "nformation, current research and relevant technology (including metagenomics, qPCR, real-time PCR, nanotechnology, genomic analysis, DNA sequencing and computational biology) on all aspects of microbiology and molecular biology."
- "The Tree of Life Web Project is a collection of information about biodiversity compiled collaboratively by hundreds of expert and amateur contributors. Its goal is to contain a page with pictures, text, and other information for every species and for each group of organisms, living or extinct."