Placing print resources on reserve
Faculty may place print materials on Library Reserve by completing an online Reserve Request form. Materials may belong either to faculty requestors or to the Library. You can search course reserves by instructor name or course code.
Copies must not exceed 10% of a published work, or the following, whichever is greater:
- an entire chapter from a book provided that it does not exceed 20% of the book;
- an entire article from a periodical publication;
- an entire short story, play, poem or essay from a book or periodical publication;
- an entire entry from an encyclopedia, dictionary, annotated bibliography or similar reference work;
- an entire reproduction of an artistic work from a book or periodical publication; and
- a single musical score from a book or periodical publication.
Faculty can provide online access to required or recommended course readings from websites and moodle courses by creating stable links to online articles and other licensed Library resources.
Email email@example.com or contact: